It's Friday afternoon again, and work suuuuuuuuucks! That's why I snatched this meme to have something to fill in :) I always like getting to know the people on my flist better, so feel free to steal and post it on your journal as well!
Also: is it January 28 already?????
1) Name: Stina
2) Male/Female: Female.
3) Were you named after anyone?: Yep, after my mom’s best friend in kindergarden ;)
4) Does your name mean anything?: I think it comes from „Christina“…I read somewhere that it means something like „blessed by Christ“.
5) Nickname(s): Stina
6) Who do you think you look like: Both like mom and my dad, I am told
7) Date Of Birth: May
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: Germany and Germany
9) Nationality/Ethnicity: Caucasian
10) Astrology Sign: Taurus
11) Chinese Astrology Sign: No idea
12) Religion: Christian.
13) What’s your favorite smell?: Cookies, Orange, fried onions, fresh winter air
14) Political Position?: Nope
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Tea, cause I hate coffee
16) Hair + Eye color: Brown + Blue
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: I don’t think so
18) What do you look like?: Like a normal gal, I guess….rather short and not exactly skinny J
19) Any unusual talents?: Not that I know of...
20) Rightly, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: Lefty!
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?: Straight.
22) What do you do for a living?: I’m a translator
23) Read, watch TV, RP: I read and watch tv
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: I’m totally untalented when it comes to art
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: see above
26) Have you met your grandparents?: Yes
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Boyfriend
28) Crush: Probably all the SPN guys and especially Jensen ♥ ... no, I'm not a 13 year old girl, why do you ask? :)
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: see above, although I’m pretty happy with the boyfriend I got
30) Current worries?: Work…
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s): People on SPNP
32) Favorite place to be?: At home, on the sofa
33) Least favorite place to be?: At work!
34) Do you burn or tan?: Burn! I never tan
35) Ever break a bone?: Nope
36) What is your favorite cereal?: Swiss muesli, I guess
37) Person you cry with: My BF
Do You Have . . .
38) Any sisters: No
39) Any brothers: Yes.
40) Any pets: No
41) An Illness: No
42) A Pager: Never owned one, never will
43) A personal phone line: Yes
44) A cell phone: Yup.
45) A visible birthmark: No
46) A pool or hot tub: Unfortunately not
47) A car: No.
Describe Your . . .
48) Personality: I’m quiet, insecure and tend to overthink everything. Gee, don’t I sound like fun! J But I also can be quite goofy
49) Driving: I don't like driving, and I think that shows whenever I'm in a car. I don't get too much practice either, since I'm only using my BF's car every now and then
50) Your clothing style: Kinda casual and low key, I guess … jeans, shirts and cardigans do it for me. But I also like to dress up once in a while!
51) Room: Not really messy, but not really tidy either
52) What’s missing: ..from what?
53) School: I’m done with school
54) Bed: normal
55) Relationship with your parent(s): We get along fine
56) Do you believe in yourself: Not really
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: Also, not really
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Yes
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: Well, I’d like to be happy with my job someday and feel like I finally achieved something in life, but who doesn't?
60) Get along with your parents: Yes.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Sure! I still have E-mails from 2001 in my in-box :)
62) Pray: Rarely
63) Believe in reincarnation: I'd like to believe in it
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: Try to
65) Like to talk on the phone: Absolutely not. Talking on the phone is my personal nightmare!
66) Like to eat?: Sure do
67) Like to exercise?: Not really
68) Like to watch sports?: No
69) Sing in the car?: Yes!
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: That I’m late to something, but can’t really move my legs to get there, you know?
71) Dream in color: Yeah
72) Do you have nightmares?: Not often
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: It sits on my nightstand, if that counts
74) Right next to you: Water bottle
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: My favorite tea mug is red and has white dots J
76) On your mouse pad: Don’t have one
77) Favorite flavor of gum?: Sugarfree Wrigley‘s
78) Your brand of deodorant?: Rexona, the German version of „Sure“ in the US, I think
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: French Polynesia. Or Hawaii. Or Bali…I’m not picky!
80) Your dream husband/wife: My BF (I’m supposed to say that, right?)
81) Hiding in your closet?: Old letters and stuff like that
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?: Theresia
84) Your bad time of the day: Morning, definitely
85) Your worst fear(s): that something happens to my family or that I lose my job
86) What's the weather like: Cold, but clear and sunny
87) Your favorite time of year?: Spring
88) Your favorite holiday?: Christmas
89) A material weakness?: Clothes, shoes and books
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Hm…I guess I kinda like stuffed pig's stomach, which is a specialty where I live. It sounds really gross, but it’s actually very good!.It’s like a sausage filled with potatoes and vegetables
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: Be more productive and open-minded towards other people
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Not having someone you can rely on to deal with your problems, but having to deal with them yourself…
93) A pet peeve?: When people listen to loud music on the train … I don’t want to hear 50 Cent’s latest record, thanks very much! I hate when people are inconsiderate towards others
94) Your scariest moment: I once walked through a dark forest at night with my BFF… not funny, I can tell you!
95) Your attitude about love?: I like love J
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: I’m not really the kind of girl who likes to attract attention, so I’m always waiting for guys to notice me first
97) The worst feeling in the world: Realizing that you can’t do something you should be able to do
98) The best feeling in the world: Being loved although you can’t do something you should be able to do
99) Who sent this to you?: I stole it from cottoncandy86
100) Four to six people you tag: I’ve never tagged people here. If someone is interested in taking the survey, they can steal it from my journal! :)