1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag eight flisters
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
- My phone
- My tea cup
- My PC screen
- My keyboard
- A bottle of water
2. How do you style your hair?
I usually straighten it when I want it to look good, because it's very poofy if I don't. But most of the time I'm too lazy and just tie it back somehow.
3. What are you wearing now?
Jeans, a grey turtleneck, black boots
4. What's your occupation?
I'm working as a translator in a small translation agency, translating texts and assigning projects to translators
5. What do you hear right now?
Nothing, I'm at work
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My boyfriend, this morning
7. What is/was for dinner?
I didn't really have a proper dinner yesterday, just some carrots with dip.
8. What did you do today?
I drove to work by train and have been working for 4 hours now.
9. Dog person or cat person?
Neither really ... I'm not that big a fan of both, sorry!
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't mind my name and wouldn't change it if I could.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
Some candy cause a friend was coming over to watch TV.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
That's a tough one! I I had enough money, I would probably go on a trip around the world. India, Peru, Canada, New Zealand, Costa Rica...
13. Favourite band/musician?
I mostly listen to old school rock and folk like Bob Dylan or John Lennon, but I also like "newer" bands like the Foo Fighters, Vampire Weekend or the Beatsteaks.
14. Favourite book?
"The Body" by Stephen King, and "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Visiting my boyfriend's parents tonight, going to IKEA tomorrow and for a drink with friends and just lazing around on Sunday
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I've played the piano and the guitar when I was younger, but wasn't very good at both. So I'd probably say the violin.
17. If you could go back in time, which year would you wanna go to?
Probably back to the Sixties ... experiencing Woodstock would be pretty cool :)
18. What is your biggest regret?
I'm pretty satisfied with how my life turned out in the end, although I would have loved to kiss more boys before I found "the one" :)
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
My upcoming trip to Athens and of course the weekend!